Warranty Period :
The warranty period starts at the time of product’s original purchase by the first end-user. The product may consist of several distinct parts and each distinct part may be covered by different warranty periods (hereinafter” Warranty period”).
Warranty period: Fourteen (14) months for mobile handset !
1. The Warranty period starts when the product is sold to the first end user for the first time. This can be evidenced by the purchase date which is written on the Warranty card and stamp of retailer shop. The warranty is confined to the first purchase of the product only and is not transferable. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. The details of service centers/support required are available at our company website: www.geecoomobile.com.
2. During the Warranty period, GEECOO or a GEECOO authorized service center will remedy defects on handset in manufacturing free of charge and in a commercially reasonable time under this Warrant .
3. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to back up data before handing over the handset for service. It is kindly advised that, before bringing the device for service, take a backup of all the personal contents and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the device .
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links included or downloaded in the product, whether included during installation, assembly, shipping or any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. GEECOO does not warrant that any GEECOO software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by a third party, that the operation of any software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected .
5. This Limited Warranty does not cover :
(a) Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries, or displays) ;
(b) Defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp objects, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.) ;
(c) Transport costs and/or other acts beyond the reasonable control of GEECOO ;
(d) Any damage caused due to any liquid entering into the handset for any reason, negligence, and misuse ;
(e) Cracks in display device or equipment outer housing due to the mechanical stress ;
(f) The handset circuit are burnt because of variable voltages ;
(g) If the defect was caused by defective function of the service provider cellular network or other system ;
(h) The accessories which are like data USB cable, charger, user guide, Shell Case, earphone (etc Accessories) and any kind of damages to the handset caused by human .
6. The Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured and supplied by GEECOO or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or a third party’s unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password mining or through a variety of other means .
7. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified .
8. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product’s serial number, the mobile accessory date code or the IMEI number& Screw label &Water-proof label has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of GEECOO .
9. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products .
10. This Warranty starts to be valid and enforceable only after retailers sticks IMEI label on the Warranty card which is removed from the package box of handset .
11. The Warranty card is valid and enforceable only when the IMEI number on the handset is the same as the one which is showing on the Warranty card .
12. During the Warranty period, GEECOO or a GEECOO authorized service center can also provide the repairing service for the GEECOO handset which gets defects or damages caused by users or any acts beyond GEECOO’s reasonable control. But GEECOO or a GEECOO authorized service center will charge the spare cost of repairing .